Matcha is one of Japan’s oldest traditional teas. It is a nutritious fresh tea bringing many benefits to life.
Matcha green tea powder is carefully selected from fresh and young tea leaves. It is only picked by hand and then transferred to the factory carefully to prevent fermentation of green tea. Before harvesting for 2 – 3 weeks, tea growers have to cover a diaphragm throughout the tea garden.
Because the tea is grown in special environment, the chlorophyll and amino acids in the tea leaves is higher than the normal tea. For the lack of sun, Matcha Green Tea powder is not as attractive as other types, but it has high aroma and nutrient.
When the young leaves are carefully selected and brought back to the factory, they will be steamed within 15 to 20 seconds to ripen, but retain the nutrients, colors and flavors.
After being steamed, the tea leaves are dried to remove the water vapor. Tea leaves are removed from the petiole, veins and kept the flesh called Tencha. Finally, Tencha was crushed by Granite millstone in good temperature environment to avoid contamination and poor quality, create a very fine powder called Matcha Green Tea Powder.
– Treat Acne
– Maintain youth.
– Make skin white.
– Make hair soft and strong
– Make tooth white
– Prevent cancer
– Strengthen the immune system
– Support for digestion
– Reduce cardiovascular disease
– Enhance resistance.
– Loss weight
How to use:
– Mix 2 teaspoons of green tea powder with royal jelly, gac oil, yogurt or some other filler to apply directly on face or dark circles for deep cleansing, acne, freckles … making the skin soft, white and smooth.
– Mix green tea powder with warm water to drink daily, use as additives to make cake, milk tea, and many kinds of drink good for health.