Cars, coachs, ships are the main transportations today. However, those are a scary haunt for those who suffer from “car sickness.” So how can you enjoy the long trip with family and friends without worring about the means of transportation of the trip? Take a trip with Trần Mao natural products to experience the difference: Purple grass essential oil hanging car.
To meet the needs of customers, Trần Mao Natural Products launched the Deodorant essential oil – anti-car sickness – Purple grass. The natural essential oil is mixed: peel of tangerine, cinnamon, pomelo, oranges, lemons, lime, lavender, purple grass, mint….creating a light, subtle and very pleasant scent.
With a wooden lid structure – specially formulated for car, essential oils will be penetrated through the wooden lid, spread the fragrance slowly, gently to every corner of the car. Especially, with the main aroma is citrus essential oil – a kind of essential oil that is extremely effective in vomiting, car sickness, Trần Mao purple grass essential oil will bring you comfortable psychology when traveling by car.
The essence of nature
– Be Very useful for respiratory system with natural smell to avoid car sickness.
– Help to deodorize in the car, make your emotion comfortable, 100% natural, no chemicals, no harm, and no irritation for all objects.
– Be antiseptic and clean air, create natural aroma, reduce fatigue, help drive safely.
– It is a lucky decorative device for geomancy, rich in aesthetics for your car.
How to use:
– Each bottle of essential oil will contain a box, vial of essential oil, plastic lid for preservation and a needle.
– Using a needle to pierce 3-4 holes on the plastic cover. (Initially, two holes can be perforated to avoid heavy odors.)
– Tightening the lid of the wood and upside down the vial for the essential oil’s penetration into the wood.
– Hang on a car or put it in a bag.
Bee Happy TRADING SERVICE CO., LTDHead office: 222 Mai Anh Dao Street, Ward 8, Da Lat City (opposite Mong Mo Hill)
Tel: 0636522644 – 0981165145
Ho Chi Minh Office: 375 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street, Ward 24, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Hanoi Office: No 11 Alley 32 Lane 26 Nguyen Hong Street, Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi City.
Tel: 0968 554 111
Website: www.sieuthidalat.com.vn/ www.tranmao.vn –Email: email@example.comSwitchboard: 0871094321