Thao Nguyen Oolong Tea is made from tea tree planted on natural farm with the height of over 800m, fresh and cool air all year round. Tea roots are nurtured by the fertile red soil, high humidity and mist; surrounded by high jungle and completely watered by natural spring water. Oolong tea at the farm has a sweet fragrance of flowers, sweet taste and special green.
Oolong tea has many good uses for health, but we focus on three main effects that have been confirmed by many scientific studies as well as the experience of using for a long time:
– Body detoxification: Oolong tea helps prevent the absorption and excretion of toxic chemicals from the body.
– Antioxidants, anti-aging: help the body is always slim, youthful.
– Preventing and restricting the growth and invasion of cancer cells due to high levels of antioxidants and EGCG polyphenols.
Oolong tea is fermented tea, which is 50% fermentation, integrating the best qualities of both green tea (not fermented) and black tea (fermented completely 100%). Thanks to this fermentation, Oolong has a characteristic fragrance that does not need to be added fragrance.
Processed by a master with his own unique flavor, he creates a unique value for each tea brand. The following teas are used to prepare Oolong tea:
– Four Season Tea: the flavor is always strong by fragrance of flowers.
– Tea 27: light and cool aroma of the flowers
– Tea 29: jade, with the scent of fruit and magnolia
– White Oolong: Characteristic aroma of flowers
How to use:
1 Hot tea:
-. Water must be 95 degrees C, should cover all utensils and cups by hot water.
-. Pour water over tea, wait 3 minutes without lid to feel the flavor of tea, then pour the tea into the cup to enjoy.
2 Cold Tea:
Use pure cold water to pour into a bottle with a moderate amount of tea (5 grams for 350ml of water). Tighten the lid and put into the refrigerator for 8 hours to enjoy. This way is suitable for busy people who want to drink tea every day to prevent toxins, maintain health physique.