The leaves of lemon grass are extracted by steam extraction method will produce a very characteristic aroma oil, which diffuses in the air to create a pleasant space with lemon grass fragrant.
Scientific name: Lemongrass essential oil
Made in: Viet Nam
Ingredients: lemongrass stalk
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Ingredients: 100% pure lemon grass essential oil
Trần Mao Lemongrass essential oil is created by Chu Ba Nam who is pharmacist – writer – Lecturer of Hanoi University of Pharmacology, PhD student of Academy of Bulgarian Rose Valley. He was dubbed the “Mint King” of Vietnam.
– Reduce stress
– Treat cold
– Treat runny nose
– Remove insect
– Help care hair
– Treat oily skin and acne:
– Help remove bad smell, treat foot fungus effectively
– Cleanse face, acne, freckles, anti wrinkle, reduce aging.
How to use:
Add 2 drops of lemon grass essential oil into warm water (ratio 1: 3), then mix well and use cotton wool to apply the wound or bruise. Performing twice a day will help heal wounds more quickly.
– Add 1 to 3 drops of lemongrass essential oil to the incandescent lamp in the room (best scent with room about 20m2). After 3 – 5 minutes of burning essential oil, you will feel the aroma, soothing and relaxing. This scent can help to repel insects such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, mice … extremely effective.
– Add a few drops of Lemongrass essential oil + Holy basil essential oil + Grapefruit essential oil (can add a few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil) into the hot water pot, use the blanket to cover the face and water pot. It helps for blood circulation, healthy body. If it is not convenient to steam, it can mix the essential oil warm water to soak or bath directly.
Mix 1 to 3 drops in 2 liters of warm water to soak your feet before going to bed to relieve aching pain in the feet, increase blood circulation, help to sleep deeper and sleep better.
Apply a few drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil into warm water and apply it to your hair after washing your hair (do not rinse with water). This will significantly reduce the amount of broken hair, help your hair healthy and shiny.
– If you like lemongrass essential oil’s scent, you can use them as perfume or to infuse a drop of essential oil into a towel or clothes. After 1-2 times of laundry, you still feel the fragrance
– Sauna with lemongrass essential oil regularly will limit the development of acne, prevent skin aging effectively. It should be done 1-2 times per week for best results.
– Don’t use directly lemongrass essential oils for the eyes and sensitive skin.
– Do not drink essential oils, do not put pure essential oil in the eye or open wounds.
– To avoid skin burns, dilute essential oils with water before applying to certain areas of the body.
– If the users are high blood pressure, pregnant women or children under 3 years old, they need the consultation of the doctor.
– Do not abuse the effect of pure lemon grass essential oil to replace the necessary medical treatment.