Roses are fragrant, delicate and luxurious. Therefore, it is endless inspiration for researchers and experts, for mass-producing of products: rose water, lotion and some important components inspired by makeup, aromatherapy and medicine.
Rose essential oil is extracted purely from the wings of Bulgaria roses. Rose essential oil does not only beautify the skin but it is also used in many health care treatments at health care organizations in the world.
Trần Mao Rose essential oil is created by Chu Ba Nam who is pharmacist – writer – Lecturer of Hanoi University of Pharmacology, PhD student of Academy of Bulgarian Rose Valley. He was dubbed the “Mint King” of Vietnam.
– Help tighten pores
– Blur bruise or scar, treat dark circles.
– Moisturize and whiten the skin
– Care hair effectively
– Prevent the early skin aging phenomenon
– Helps sleep deep
– Increase activity of endocrine glands
– Eliminate complex disorders in the body’s organs
– Relief pain, anti-inflammation and infection.
– Help regulate menstruation
– Help balance of life, prevent shock and sadness or depression, reduce irritability, aggression, despair.
How to use:
Add a few drops of essential oil to the absorbent paper and apply to the face, body, then massage gently for 20 minutes. You can wash or leave overnight until morning.
In rough, uneven areas such as elbows, ankles, you can also use rose essential oil to massage. Scars, irregularities will gradually fade and disappear.
You can also combine rose essential oil with other natural essential oils such as coconut oil, lavender essential oil, orange essential oil, grapefruit oil …
Put 3-5 drops into aromatherapy diffuser or burning lamp, mild aroma and romantic light will help you have the best moments.